MANHEIM, Lancaster County, Pa. – Epilog Laser will introduce its Fusion Edge Laser series at Wood Pro Expo Lancaster.
The new series includes:
- Fusion Edge 12, a compact laser machine with a 24-inch x 12-inch work area available in 30-, 40-, 50- or 60-watt configurations;
- Fusion Edge 24, a mid-size 24-inch x 24-inch system available in 30, 40, 50, 60 or 80-watt configurations; and
- Fusion Edge 36, a larger format laser machine with a 36-inch x 24-inch work area that is available in 50, 60, or 80 watts.
All three Fusion Edge machines feature Epilog’s IRIS Camera System, which gives laser operators a live image of the engraving table so they can quickly and accurately position their artwork on whatever product they are engraving.
“The response to the IRIS Camera System on the Fusion Pro series was incredible, so we’re very excited to make this technology available in the new Fusion Edge systems,” said Mike Dean, vice president of sales and marketing for Epilog Laser. “It’s an invaluable tool that makes it that much easier for our customers to get up and running faster than ever.”
Additional features of the U.S.-made Fusion Edge systems include:
- 120 inches per second (IPS) engraving speed for higher throughput;
- 7-inch touch screen control for job selection, setting controls, and more;.
- Job trace, which allows the operator to see where the engraving/cutting job will appear on the material.
- Epilog's Safeguard features, designed to keep the mechanics of your laser machine cleaner than ever before with side bellow enclosures, a fully covered x-axis assembly, and covered lens assembly.
See the Fusion Edge laser system at booth #209. Learn more at epiloglaser.com.
About Wood Pro Expo
Wood Pro Expo is a regional event for woodworking businesses that brings together suppliers and experts for a localized presentation of equipment and supply solutions. WPE includes a strong educational program on best practices for shop production including CNC basics, employee recruitment, finishing, lean manufacturing, business management, software, and shop safety. The expo features a wide variety of equipment and supplies geared to small and medium-size shops.
The 2021 edition of Wood Pro Expo Lancaster takes place Oct. 14-15 at the Spooky Nook Sports Center/Warehouse at the Nook in Manheim (Lancaster County), Pa. For information visit woodproexpolancaster.com.
For exhibitor information contact Lewis Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 800-969-2212.
More upcoming Woodworking Network events
Wood Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Feb. 24-26, 2022, International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario.
Closets Conference & Expo co-located with Wood Pro Expo California, April 27-29, 2022, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, Calif.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.