CHICAGO – The North American Building Material Distribution Association (NBMDA) named its Board of Directors for 2022 at the 2021 NBMDA Annual Convention. The role of the Board is to govern, establish policy and make strategic decisions about the future of the organization.
- President: Emily Vella, Atlantic Plywood, Woburn, Mass.
- President-Elect: Matt Huber, Allegheny Plywood, Pittsburgh
- Vice President: Don Plunkett, Plunkett Distributing, Fort Smith, Ark.
- Treasurer: Wayne Moriarty, Atlantic Plywood, Woburn, Mass
- Immediate Past President: Tom O’Neill, Wurth Group, Vernon Hills, Ill.
- Danny Bachman, Dixie Plywood, Savannah, Ga.
- Lynn Hill, Compi Distributors, Arnold, Mou.
- Rob Haines, Distributor Service, Inc., Carnegie, Pa.
- Steve Holinshead, Aetna Building Solutions, Maywood, Ill.
- Erik Dedekam, Tafisa, Dorval, QC
- Carl Gaynor, Axalta Coating Systems, High Point, N.C.
- Brian Joyce, Blum, Inc., Stanley, N.C.
- Lorne Smith, Berenson Corporation, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Tom Wardach, Roseburg Forest Products, Johns Creek, Ga.
- Jeff Winters, Kessebohmer, Wilmington, N.C.
"When the pandemic hit in early 2020, we asked our 2020 Board of Directors to remain in place for a second year to provide stability to the association, and we are very grateful of the individuals," said Kevin Gammonley, NBMDA Executive Director. "Now that we are in a more stable environment, we are excited to welcome some new faces to the Board of Directors who will bring great value to the association along with our returning Directors."
For more information, visit www.nbmda.org or phone 888-747-7862.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.