MISSISSAUGA, Ontario – Mirka will showcase the full breadth of its abrasives technology at the 2022 Woodworking Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS).
Mirka’s product line spans from dust-free abrasives, hand-held sanders and dust extractors through complete sanding systems.
Products that Mirka plans to display at WMS include:
- Abranet, an abrasive that features a net structure instead of a conventional paper backing that is resistant to dust piling and clogging. Mirka says Abranet provides “extremely efficient on-tool dust removal that improves both the work quality and the working environment.”
- DEROS, a compact and ergonomically designed random orbital sander featuring a brushless motor, integrated vibrations sensor, and Bluetooth low energy technology.
- DEOS, a compact electric orbital sander with a high-efficiency brushless motor. At only 4" high, the tool’s low profile makes it easy to maneuver.
- The DEOS Delta, an easy-to-use corner sander.
- Dust Extractor, a vacuum cleaner designed for dust-free sanding in combination with both electric and pneumatic machines, hand-sanding blocks, and more. The vacuum cleaner can also be used for cleaning workrooms.
Learn more at booth #738 or visit mirka.com.
About the Wood Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS)
WMS is world-renowned as Canada’s preeminent industrial woodworking event. For more than four decades, WMS has connected Canada’s woodworking professionals with the world’s most prominent machinery manufacturers and suppliers. WMS 2019 attracted attendees from nine Canadian provinces and two territories.
The 2019 edition featured 75,000 square feet of exhibit space and more than 175 exhibitors. According to show management, a new floorplan will be available soon.
For information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, contact Rich Widick, firstname.lastname@example.org; 630-929-7918.
Executive Briefing Conference, September 15-17, 2022, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Wood Pro Expo Lancaster, October 13-14, 2022, Spooky Nook Sports Center, Manheim, Pa.
Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvré (SIBO), October 27-29, 2022, Centrexpo Cogeco, Drummondville, Quebec.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.